Is there a way to turn on XML import debugging? We have a job that is importing but the xml add feature is returning an error but I don’t see any log files to track down what it is.
You can turn on some logging for the LifecycleAPI web service.
* On the server accepting the XML requests, usually the MyID Web server navigate to the MyIDEnroll folder. By default this is : “C:\Program Files (x86)\Intercede\MyID\Web\MyIDEnroll”.
* Edit the file “web.config”.
* In between the </configuration> and </system.webserver> nodes insert the following XML
<trace autoflush=”true” />
<add name=”AsmxTraceFile” type=”System.Diagnostics.TextWriterTraceListener” initializeData=“c:\Logs\myidenroll.log” traceOutputOptions=”LogicalOperationStack, DateTime, Timestamp, ProcessId, ThreadId” />
<add name=”System.Web.Services.Asmx” value=“Verbose” />
* Note the section highlighted in yellow is where the log file will be written. This can be any folder path / file name so long as the MyID service accounts have permission to write to it.
* The section highlighted in green should be changed from “Verbose” to “None” after you have completed your troubleshooting or the logfile will continue to grow unchecked.