Intercede are pleased to announce the release of MyID version 12.2.
This release is generally available to all customers and partners and includes a range of new and enhanced features, including:
- Authentication Codes for general purpose authentication
- Authentication Codes for credential management
- Software certificate management via MyID core API
- Fingerprint verified enrolment processes in MyID PIV
- Customizable Self Service Kiosk
Additional integration updates
- Idemia ID-One PIV 2.4.2 on Cosmo v8.2 NPIVP & CIV / SPE Configurations
- Thales IDPrime MD930 FIPS Level 3
- Thales eToken 5300 USB-C
- Thales Safenet Authentication Client 10.8 R6
- Improved recognition of Yubikey FIPS (firmware 5.4.2 onwards) and ability to require this device type to be used for specific credential profiles
Please refer to the What’s new in MyID v12.2 flyer for further information and MyID Product Documentation for full details.