The following Forum Rules apply to all posts made in the forum.
Anyone who violates the Forum Rules will have their forum user account cancelled. If you believe someone has violated the Forum Rules, please send a message to [email protected].
- Cross-posting, as defined by posting the same information in two or more locations, is not allowed.
- Advertisements of any kind, whether personal or commercial, are not allowed. One-time signature links, limited to 3 lines of text at the end of posted messages, will not be considered advertisements if not excessively used.
- Vulgar language and offensive material are not allowed.
- Discussing illegal activity, transactions, or websites is not allowed.
- Political or religious discussions are not allowed.
- Inflammatory or defamatory remarks to other members of the forum are not allowed. Internet bullying will not be tolerated. Freedom of speech rights do not extend to privately owned websites such as Intercedes’ forum.
- Do not share personal information such as addresses or phone numbers. Intercede is not responsible for any personal information that you decide to share on the forum. Once shared, personal information has the risk of being used and / or misused by other forum members and the internet community at large.
- Do not post copyrighted materials on the forum. Any quotes to text articles should also reference the original article. However, posting the entire article, even with the source, constitutes copyright infringement.
- Automated account creation, participation, and content scraping is not permitted.
- Adhere to general internet etiquette including not using all caps, being brief in your posts, being accurate in your statements, and staying on topic.
- Posts must be made in English so that they can be properly monitored to adhere to the Forum Rules.
- Intercede will make any final determinations in moderating and managing the forum and its posts.