If the Bridge service refuses to start, try checking the following:
1. Look in services.msc to verify the service exists
2. Try starting the service manually and see what error it generates
3. If it reports authentication problems, check the Log On tab of the service to discover the account it runs under
4. Verify that the account exists, the password is correct and has not expired, and that the account is listed in the ‘Log on as a service’ list
5. Check the Windows Event Viewer Security log to see whether a reason is given for authentication failure (e.g. password has expired)
6. If the service appears to run, but then shuts down, check the Bridge Service log in the ProgramData\MyIDBridge\Logs, where the relevant dated log file should shed more light on the issue.
This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Chris.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘MyID service knowledge base’ is closed to new topics and replies.