Existing customers should perform an upgrade of their existing Bridge install with following steps:
1. After initial install, take a copy of the ‘Data’ folder from c:\ProgramData\MyID Bridge
2. Install the new version of the Bridge installer over the top of the current version – no need to uninstall.
3. After install, choose to ‘Configure the Bridge’ and select ‘Register’ but Skip the first registration page.
4. Do not skip the service configuration page.
5. Skip the GPO and group config pages (assuming you’re manually setting up GPO).
6. The Bridge service will have started but failed to connect the Cloud. Stop the service, copy the backup of the Data folder back into c:\programdata\Myid Bridge and restart the service.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘MyID service knowledge base’ is closed to new topics and replies.